Simplicity is the key to the SA-365 Defender. Simple to install, simple to operate and simple to afford! At first glance, you might notice that the SA-365 closely resembles the existing Carson SA-360 Defender. The SA-365 has, in fact, replaced the SA-360, but has not replaced the features and functionality that made it an industry leader, such as, three position rocker switches to select between a siren wail, yelp, and phaser, or optional Two-Tone/HiLo siren tones with Manual and Air Horn override. The siren also features Instant-On and Horn Ring Cycler 2 (HRC2) functionality that enables the driver hands-free control of the siren by cycling through the tones with the vehicle's horn.
Where the similarity between the two models ends is in chassis size. The SA-365 has been engineered with a reduced internal electronics footprint, resulting in a chassis that is almost 50% smaller than that of the SA-360. Additional features include removable terminal block wiring for simple, plug-in connection to the amplifier, and external DIP switches for easy siren customization. Its basic, straightforward design and compact size make the SA-365 an ideal choice for law enforcement, security and volunteer firefighter applications where mounting space is limited.
- Compact 100-watt electronic siren amplifier
- Three position rocker switches feature siren Wail, Yelp, and Phaser, or optional Two-Tone/HiLo siren tones with Manual and Air Horn override
- DIP switch programmable options allow siren to be customized for each installation
- Horn Ring Cycler 2 (HRC2) for hands free siren tone control
- DIP switch programmable
- Externally fused
- Short circuit, high voltage and reverse polarity protection systems
- Output diagnostic LED
- Mounting bracket
- 4-1/2 W x 1-13/16 H x 4-13/16 D
- No-hassle 5-year limited warranty
SA-365 Defender Siren Sounds
- HiLo/Two Tone
NOTE: Sound clips demonstrate sound, not loudness.