The SC-407 Enforcer console mount 100/200 watt light control siren is a rugged, tough to the core siren at an affordable price. Designed for use primarily in law enforcement and fire support vehicles, the Enforcer gets the job done with the capabilities to control up to 140 Amps of total output. The Enforcer maximizes the use of oversized components within a compact unit. Plus it features hands free control options like Horn Ring Cycler for remote tone selection and Cutout/Park Kill to de-activate the siren tone when exiting the vehicle. When compared to other light control sirens with four auxiliary controls, the SC-407 Enforcer delivers as much or more features and is covered by a 5-year warranty at a much more affordable price. In fact, in a survey of average advertised retail prices, the Enforcer was more than $45 less than the next lowest priced comparable light control siren from our main competitors.
SC-407 EnforcerThe SC-407 Enforcer Siren is an affordable 100/200-watt light control siren. The SC-407 Enforcer gets the job done by maximizing the use of oversized, simple to operate controls within a compact unit that provides 140 total amps of light control capacity. The SC-407 Enforcer Siren - A Full-Feature Siren with Light Control
The SC-407 Enforcer Siren features a rugged lever/slide switch for primary light and siren control, 4 lighted rockers for auxiliary lights and equipment and 2 oversized rockers and momentary push buttons for siren tone control, separate volume control knobs for Radio and PA volume control and a noise-canceling PA microphone. Plus it features programmable hands free controls like Horn Ring Cycler (HRC) function that enables the driver to cycle through the siren tones with the vehicles horn and Siren Cutout or Park Kill to disable the siren when exiting the vehicle.
Designed to power one or two 100-watt speakers, the SC-407 Enforcer is protected by internal fusing and short circuit, high voltage and reverse polarity protection systems. A wiring connector with screw-down terminals for the siren and mounting brackets for the unit and the PA microphone are included. Lead wires extend out the back for light control and power supply. External fusing for light control is required. As with all Carson Sirens products, the Enforcer is backed by a no-hassle 5-year limited warranty.
- * 100/200-watt electronic siren amplifier with 140 total amps of light control
- * Lever/slide switch for 60 amps of primary light control and 4 illuminated rockers for 20 amps each of auxiliary light control
- * Siren Wail, Yelp, Phaser, Manual and Air Horn tones with optional European HiLo/Two Tone siren tone
- * Rocker switch siren function control with momentary push-button override
- * PA override with attached noise-canceling microphone and separate radio and PA volume control knobs
- * LED backlighting
- * Horn Ring Cycler (HRC) for hands free siren tone control
- * Siren Cutout / Park Kill to disable the siren when exiting the vehicle
- * Internally fused
- * Short circuit, high voltage and reverse polarity protection systems
- * Wiring connector with screw-down terminals for the siren
- * Mounting brackets for the siren and PA microphone
- * 2-3/4" H x 6-1/8" W x 5-7/8" D
- * No-hassle 5-year limited warranty