The Storm Pro boasts 130 decibels of thundering sound and the option for dual-tone capability, the perfect combination for emergency vehicle siren users who need a lot of bang for just a little buck. Super compact and rugged, the Storm Pro 200-Watt siren can be mounted in the tightest locations, making it the leading siren in the emergency warning industry.
- 100 watt power output
- 16 programmable siren tones
- Dual tone capability
- 6 audio commands tones
- Microphone included for PA functionality
- Functions with all existing controllers and switch panels
- Radio Rebroadcast
- Horn Ring
- Park Kill
- 4 Programmable Modes
- Positive or negative park kill and horn ring activation
- Integrated push button for tone selection
- RJ45 Cable and microphone mounting set
- Warranty 2 years
- Dimensions: 6" L x 6.6" W x 2.5" H
- Certifications SAE J1849, SAE J1119
- Mic Cable Length: 15 Feet
- Voltage 12VDC
- Current Draw 20A
- Made in the USA
- Fast Yelp
- Manual Wail
- Power Call
- Power Call Fast
- Combo Phaser-Horn
- Combo Yelp-Horn
- Combo Yelp-Phaser
- Audio "Move Out of The Way"
- Audio "Pull Over"
- Audio "Step Out of The Vehicle"
- Audio "Step Out of The Vehicle With Your Hands Up"
- Audio "Remain In Your Vehicle"
- Audio "Remain In Your Vehicle With The Window Down"
- Audio: Ecto Siren
- Audio: Bad Boys Song