Ford Interceptor Shutter Override System (FISOS) Wig-Wag Flasher
A lot of people think you can't have wig-wags on your 2013-2015 Ford Interceptor.
SirenWorld says "YES, you can!"
Introducing FISOS - Ford Interceptor Shutter Override System
The world's first PLUG AND PLAY wig-wag flasher for the Interceptor Sedan and Utility.
Designed for the Ford Explorer and Taurus (both Police Interceptors and civilian models), the patent-pending FISOS module installs directly into your vehicle's headlight system allowing you to regain the effective warning power of the headlight flasher. The kit includes one FISOS module, plug-n-play connectors, relay with harness and an in-line fuse. The unit is ready to go right out of the box for a super easy and clean installation.
Our night-time feature maintains constant road illumination, making it safe for the dirver, while still providing effective, attention-getting warning power. Our exclusive One-Touch and Surveillance Mode add never before seen features to a headlight flasher.
The FISOS module utilizes waterproof push buttons to scroll up or down through its customizable flash patterns; which does away with the old way of tapping wires to change patterns. If you would like your fleet (or even an individual vehicle) to have a custom pattern, let us know and we'll design that pattern into your pattern list. (Additional build time may apply for custom flash patterns)
What does FISOS do for you?
- Returns the ability to use the effective warning power of headlight flashers
- Seamlessly integrates into the vehicle's headlight system
- Does not interfere with the Body Control Module (BCM)
- Restricted to day-time usage (read note)
- Contains over 30 flash patterns to select from or you can request a customized flash pattern to be designed for you or your fleet
The FISOS kit contains:
- One FISOS module that integrates into your vehicle's headlight electrical system
- Pre-wired Plug-n-Play connectors, making installation "a snap"
- Relay with harness - allows the product to be controlled by a low amp switching circuit
- In-line fuse holder with 15 amp fuse is provided to protect your wiring from any risk of fire caused by a short circuit
- All necessary connectors for relay installation
- Quick installation - installs in about 10 minutes
NOTE: Your new Ford Interceptor headlight assembly contains one single filament bulb in each headlight assembly to illuminate the roadway. Due to this design, any flashing of your headlights at night creates a driving hazard when flashing high beams with no low beam illumination. Without constant illumination from low beams or driving lights, the FISOS module is designed to prevent the flashing of headlights at night.