SAVE on shipping when you buy the PAIR!
Introducing the first light of its kind.... the Intersector LED Under Mirror/Surface Mount light (patent pending).
This light was designed to mount under the mirror of emergency vehicles to provide a critical intersection warning signal like no other light on the market. This powerful, small light provides 180 degrees of warning power to increase visibility at intersections for maximum safety for all motorists; emergency personnel and civilians alike.
Powerful output, wide angle, specially designed optics & innovation... all the things you've come to expect from a SoundOff Signal product. Light has a 5 Year No Hassle Warranty & is certified for SAE J845 Class 1 at a 100 degree angle.
- Durable Xylex lens resists rust, corrosion, and protects against harsh detergents - designed for use in European markets
- New! 2013+ Ford PI Sedan & Utility Adaptors for a custom fit on police vehicle mirrors
- Awarded U.S. Design Patent No. D636,113 with other patents pending
- Compact & bright, the light is designed to mount under the mirror, or can be surface mounted to any flat area.
- First light of its kind to provide critical intersection warning signals on each side of the emergency vehicle.
- Intense 180 degree output is maximized by the specially designed reflector that amplifies & throws the light at a perfect angle for intersection warning increasing officer safety & the safety of other motorists.
- Building block design; use the included wedges & adaptors to custom fit the light to your vehicle mirrors or surface mount installs
- 0 degree wedge is recommended for flat surfaces
- 5 degree wedge is recommended for use on Crown Vic, Impala, Charger & truck mirrors.
- 10 degree wedge is recommended for use on Tahoe & truck mirrors.
- Made with 9 extremely bright Gen3 LEDs.
- Ships with 1-light, 1-gasket, 1-inline flasher, 3-angle wedges & 2-curved surface adaptors with mounting hardware for installation.
- Certified for SAE J845 Class 1 at a 100 degree angle .
- 5 Year No Hassle Warranty.