Whelen ROTA-BEAM R316 LED Beacon
All the long-life, high intensity benefits of Super-LED’s in a solid-state “rotating” beacon, with multiple “rotating” flash patterns, a low profile dome, and a die-cast base. With no moving parts, or motors to burn out, the only thing it lacks is motor noise! Ideal for those tough applications that would have destroyed a traditional rotating beacon… but still offering the longer dwell time and sweep that were popular in those beacons.
• Low profile, solid-state Super-LED “rotating” beacon with a smooth self-cleaning outer dome.
• SAE Class 1 Certified.
• 100% Solid-state, no moving parts, no motors to wear out or malfunction. Conformal coated electronics provide moisture and vibration resistance.
• Thirty-two Scan-Lock™ flash patterns, with varying rotating flash rates, offer you almost unlimited warning and signalling choices.
• Photocell for low power, optional.
• Cruise light.
• Synchronizable with up to eight other Whelen 360° synchronous beacons.
• Permanent flat mount model supplied with six input pigtails
• Magnet and magnetic/suction mount models supplied with a ten foot straight cord, cigar plug with LED indicator On/Off switch and pattern control switch.
• Solid and split (front/rear) colors.
• Available in Amber, Blue, Red and/or White.
• Heavy-duty powder coated die-cast base with rugged polycarbonate dome.
• Low current draw: 2-1/4 amps @ 12 VDC. 12 or 24 VDC versions available.
• Five year HDP® Heavy-Duty Professional warranty
Your Lead Time: Estimated 2-4 Weeks.