SC-409 Commander Introducing the SC-409 Commander: the most technologically advanced and stylish console mount light control siren. The new Commander incorporates superior versatility through face programmable and DIP switch selectable options to control nearly every kind or lightbar, directional light, auxiliary light, and other auxiliary equipment including multiple gun locks and video camera systems.
The SC-409 Commander most notable, new technological features include the video trigger option on each light switch outputs, face programmable auxiliary switches to select the switch function for either on/off, on/off with video trigger, momentary, and 10 or 20 second timed momentary, a splash resistant rubberized face with integrated membrane push button controls and liquid repelling actuator flanges, and exposed fuses that are included in the output diagnostic status on the face. Take Control with the new SC-409 Commander
The sleek and stylish design and layout of the face and connections make the SC-409 COMMANDER both easy to operate and simple to install and program. The rubberized face is soft to the touch but sturdy enough to take the rigors of everyday use. For more information, visit our website or give us a call.
Designed to power one or two 100-watt speakers, the SC-409 Commander includes a 6 position rotary switch including the new Cycler setting which allows the operator to select the Horn Ring Cycler 2 (HRC2) mode from the rotary switch. There are also two override membrane push button switches for Manual and Air Horn control. A pursuit ready lever/slide switch for up to 60 amps of primary light control has the flexibility to be progressive, non-progressive, or partially progressive, tie auxiliary switches to programmed positions on the lever/slide switch and automatically run the siren tones. The siren is LED backlit and the auxiliary switches turn red when activated. The noise canceling microphone has P.A. override in all positions except Radio with a face mounted volume control knob. The Siren Cutout connects to the door switch and automatically disables the siren when the driver's door opens. The siren is installed using detachable connectors with screw-down terminals for all connections except the lever/slide switch, which utilize heavy-duty screw-down terminals. Each output is individually fused and all fuses are externally accessible. As with all Carson Sirens products, the Commander siren is backed by a no-hassle 5-year limited warranty.
- * 100/200-watt electronic siren amplifier with 140 amps of light control
- * Programmable lever/slide switch with the flexibility to be either progressive, non-progressive, or partially progressive
- * 6 face programmable auxiliary membrane switches with the option to be on/off, on/off with Video Trigger, momentary or 10 or 20 second timed momentary
- * Siren Wail, Yelp, Phaser, Manual, and Air Horn tones with optional Two-Tone/HiLo sound
- * Six position rotary switch and two momentary membrane switches for Manual and Air Horn override
- * PA override with attached noise-canceling microphone and face mounted volume control knob
- * Face and DIP switch programmable siren features
- * LED Backlighting and auxiliary switches turn red when activated
- * Horn Ring Cycler 2 (HRC2) for hands free siren tone control on the Cycler position on the rotary switch
- * Video Trigger output automatically initiates the record on a video camera system and is activated by each position on the lever/slide switch and on programmed auxiliary switches
- * Timed Override toggles the selected tone on the rotary switch up one to the next intense siren tone for 10 seconds and then toggles back to selected tone
- * Sweep and Intersection modes are automatic sequences of Yelp, Phaser, and Air Horn at different speeds activated by tapping the horn ring when the rotary switch is in either the Wail, Yelp or Phaser position
- * Siren Cutout/Park Kill to disable the siren when exiting the vehicle with option to disable position 3 on the lever/slide switch
- * Splash resistant rubberized face with built in membrane push button switches and liquid repelling actuator flanges
- * Exposed fuses on the bottom side of the siren to protect each output
- * Short circuit, high voltage, and reverse polarity protection system
- * Detachable wiring connectors with screw-down terminals for the siren and auxiliary outputs and heavy-duty screw-down terminals for the lever/slide switch outputs
- * Mounting brackets for the siren and PA microphone
- * 2-3/4" H x 6-1/8" W x 8" D
- * No-hassle 5-year limited warranty