Finally, simplicity in a warning flasher! TecNiq’s AutoSync eliminates the need for a costly central vehicle flash controller or any interconnections between lamps. Their patent-pending technology enables TecNiq emergency flashers to hold synchronized flash patterns for over 8 hours of continuous use. Standard mounting patterns and a variety of pre-programmed flash patterns make the K series emergency flashers perfect for new construction or retrofit.
For alternating flash patterns, just connect one light's wig-wag wire to the 12v source and that lamp will flash out of phase with the others. By pairing our ultra-efficient lens technology with world leading LEDs, the K series provides high output emergency light over an industry-leading range of angles. AutoSync equipped lights also feature a built in powerful microprocessor controller, low electrical noise, submersible electronics, excellent price point, lifetime warranty, and manufactured in the USA.
- Powerful 5”x 3.3” warning lamp fits standard mounting holes
- Patent-pending AutoSync technology means all TecNiq flashers are synchronized without requiring a separate control box
- Steady burn model also available for all colors
- TecSeal Urethane Potting - Guaranteed Circuit Board Protection
- Durable impact resistant lens
- Excellent UV Resistance - Automotive exterior lighting grade polycarbonate
- IP68 Rated for long-term dust and water-intrusion proof
- Meets all NFPA 1901 and Triple K specifications, including upcoming regulations
Dimensions: 6"x 4.25"x 1.1"
- LEDs: 6
- Voltage: 9 - 14V DC
- Current: ≈ 1.1A (average) – 2.2A (peak)
- Wire: 9" pigtail
- Mounting: Surface mount using just (4) screws (included)
- LED Colors: Red • Amber • Green • Blue Red/White • Red/Blue • Blue/White • Red/Amber
|Installation Instructions (PDF)||134kb|
|Specification Sheet (PDF)||264kb|